The Imaging Technology Fair highlights the exciting contributions of some of our younger faculty, and informs the basic and clinical science communities about the extraordinary imaging resources available at Duke.
Coming Soon: Gallery Photos from the 2014 Imaging Technology Fair!
October 15, 2014 1:30pm -5:30pm
Bryan Research Building for Neurobiology Auditorium, Rm 103
- Alexandra Badea (CIVM): Quantitative Phenotyping Based on Small Animal Imaging
- Sina Farsiu (BME/Ophthalmology): Smart Clinical Imaging and Image Processing
- Chunlei Liu (Brain Imaging & Analysis Center): Susceptibility Imaging
- Anthony Kuo (Ophthalmology): Optical Coherence Tomography of the Eye: Applications for Clinical Metrology and Surgery
- Mark Palmeri (BME): Ultrasonic Tissue Elasticity Imaging: Numerical, Experimental and Clinical Development
- Thomas Theis (Chemistry): Hyperpolarization Techniques and Long-lived Spin States for Molecular MR
- Students and post-docs are invited to present posters
- "Dinner-for-2" prizes will be awarded for each category: Best overall poster; Most exciting new imaging technology; and Most exciting new image-processing technology.
Reception following the program. There is neither a fee nor a registration process for this event.
Sponsored by the Biomedical Engineering Medical Imaging Training Program and the Center for In Vivo Microscopy.